Where Will We Find True Friendship?
Find True Friendship
Friendship is such a relationship in which you share all the things with your friend, but the level of friendship has fallen such that now you do not find true friends so that you can say your personal talk. There was a time when this world was pure, there was no selfishness, there was happiness there, that world was lost somewhere and now sin itself is all around, selfishness has come in everyone.
At this time we remember God, who is our true companion. The story of Shri Krishna and Sudama gives us learning to make God a companion and share all things with them, he will never disappoint us. He is only our true friend. That is why we say, twa mev bandhu sakha twa mev.
But we need the true introduction of God only then we can talk to them.
True Friendship Quotes
1. “A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.”
– Walter Winchell
2. “Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: ‘What! You too? I thought I was the only one.” – C.S. Lewis
3. True friendship can afford true knowledge. It does not depend on darkness and ignorance.
Henry David Thoreau
4. What is a friend? A single soul dwelling in two bodies. — Aristotle
5. “A friend loves at all times.”
— The Bible: Proverbs 17, 17.
6. It is easy enough to be friendly to one’s friends. But to befriend the one who regards himself as your enemy is the quintessence of true religion. The other is mere business. — Mahatma Gandhi
7. True friendship never ends.
8. Good friends are hard to find, harder to leave, and impossible to forget.
“Khuda Dost”- Special Documentary -ON Friendship Day | Brahma kumaris – Godlywood Studio