How to Get out of this Low Disk Notifications message
It always often get we this ‘Low disk’ or ‘No Disk Space’ notification from our operating system. How we recover from it. We need to do some steps to recover from it.
Why do these error occurs?
Actually, when we keep uploading our files, movies, audios etc in our disks without checking its space limitation, it gets full and gives such notifications. When we make partition of our hard drives and give some limited space like 1 GB, 2 GB etc. When we put files more than that given space, it will give such notifications.
Follow Steps to prevent low disk space notification
1. Open the Registry editor by typing regedit in run window
2. Go to the key HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer
3. Edit meny, click new and then look at the DWORD value
4. Type NoLowDiskSpaceChecks and press enter
5. On the edit meny, click Modify
4. Set the value 1 and click ok
5. Exit the Registry Editor and Restart the computer
By follow theses steps you can remove this notification.
IS it Helpful? If yes then share this information with your friends and relatives.
My More Related Tips